Saturday, December 29, 2007

pen and paper issues

Thanks to Sam, Cinds and Mari-an
for these purty notebooks!


Christmas brought me three shiny, cute notebooks. It must be a way of telling me to sit down and write again. Pen "cryptic" lines of poetry and submerge myself in the beauty of free verse. I'm afraid it's been a long while now since I've written a decent line or two. I should really jumpstart the new year with at least one set of decent syntax.

---

The New Year brings a new challenge in my career life, something I never expected. I thought all along that IT was solely mine for the taking; apparently, I was wrong. But I should not even be feeling bad about this challenge. I should not cringe and then turn my back to it. A new year calls for a new strategy--face up to the challenge and tackle it head-on. No room for being a coward now. Fight, fight, fight!

No comments: