Sunday, April 28, 2013

i'm 33 and happy!

It feels so good to turn a year older and see how everything is falling into place. It feels like I'm in this stage where I have already learned some important things in life, the most significant of which is to forgive myself for that one thing that I totally had no control of, and to finally forget the pain. I cannot thank the Lord enough for the emotional healing; it took a while, but I finally got to this point where I am able to ignore that Ugly Feeling and not let it affect me the way it did a few years ago. Perhaps, I am wiser now. 

On a lighter note, here's a chronicle of the wonderful things that happened leading to the day I turned over a new leaf.
Another answered prayer! We brought home our own car, Midori, last month!
We celebrated Mom's birthday a few weeks before mine at Sonya's Garden
My Mom doesn't look 59, right? Heehee!
My job entails field trips and shoots at stores that always have wares I cannot resist. This was at A11 Gallery in FB Harrison; I did bring home a paper bag-full of ceramic items. Haha!
The TOE (a Japanese post-rock band) concert last April 19 was nothing short of AMAZING!
Francis surprised me with a romantic birthday dinner at Ninyo Resto, located along Esteban Abada St. in Q.C. I have the sweetest hubby!
I decided to go back to a pixie to mark my 33rd year. Looking forward to what this year has in store for me. Thank you, Lord! You are, indeed, gracious!

No comments: