Friday, September 08, 2006

vanishing point

Tell-tale signs that I'm REALLY drowning in workloads and that I REALLY need to get away from it all ASAP...

1. My table is no longer a table but a pile of papers and magazines.
2. My computer desktop is as cluttered as my table.
3. I no longer sift through my mailbox to discard junk emails.
4. The 6-foot bulletin board that separates me from the rest of the world is cluttered, too, with project brief forms, printed e-mails, and other sheets of doodled paper. So cluttered you'd think it's a scary mural of white sheets.
4. I am besieged with the urge to just lie down, that my body seems to feel this sudden desire even if I'm aboard an FX. And I don't simply mean that I doze off on the way home. It's this weird bodily reaction I can't even explain.
5. Nasty colds get hold of me. I have sneezing fits that it embarasses me.
6. I have "now-you-see-it-now-you-don't" blog entries.
7. I make this list.

No comments: