Monday, November 20, 2006

we got new babies and my sis is now an engineer!

Yep, yep! I got a new reason to want to go home early every day. We have two cute pups at home, loitering around and chasing each other and littering our terrace with their tiny droppings! Hahaha! I don't mind cleaning up after them, really. They're soooo adorable!

Nap time after playing and eating a lot!

Meet Clapton (the cream one) and Ginger (the chocolate brown pup). They're so hyperactive (especially Clapton) and I always get a kick whenever they would rush up to me and lick my feet! And when they're really hungry (they eat a lot), they'd jump at my feet as if begging for food. Teehee! So, so, so funny! I miss them already. And you won't believe how protective I can get. Whenever I hear one of them whimper, I'd rush to see if something's wrong. Like the other night, they each went a step down our terrace stairs and couldn't go back up, I had to carry them back to their "territory". And early this morning (as in 3:30am), I heard one of them crying out. I got alarmed by this crashing sound so I really bolted out of my bed, only to see Ginger trapped in this narrow space between my room and our terrace. It took the contortionist in me to get her out of there. I got so worried!

Yay, I could go on and on about these two babies of ours, but I'm afraid I might bore you readers to death. Hahah! Sorry, I just can't help it. It's been more than ten years since we last had a dog (now we have two soon-to-be doggies), and about two years since my beloved Netherland Dwarf rabbit, Gimli, passed away.
I do hope to post lots of Clapton's and Ginger's photos in my flickr site soon.

By the way, thanks to my Pangga for suggesting such cool names inspired by the band, Cream – (Eric) Clapton and Ginger (Baker). Another dog and it'd be Bruce (Jack Bruce, that is). Oh yeah, and Ginger Baker (the human one) rocks!!!

Thanks also to my sis, Erma, for making the ultimate sacrifice – giving up her old pair of slippers just so the pups can have new toys to play with.


----


Congratulations to my sis, who's now a new Chemical Engineer!!! Thank the Lord for guiding her during those crucial (not to mention mind-bending) days of review and exam. And come next Monday, she'll be another JG Summiteer (she'll be working at Petrochem)! Now we can look forward to more gift certificates! Hahahaha! Can't wait for her first-pay treat! Harhar! (I'm so full of exclamations here! Yay!) (Oh no! No one would be left to look after Ginger and Clapton! Oh dear...)

2 comments:

Cos said...

Uy Shine, congrats sa sis mo!

Sunshine said...

Thanks, Cos! =)