Thursday, April 19, 2007

i'm turning 18!!!


This coming Saturday, 21st of April, I'll be a year older. Yuck. Hahaha!

So what to do to celebrate this joyous event in my life? Francis and I are planning to go on a Chinese food trip in downtown Binondo. I think it's a unique way of celebrating one's birthday–chowing on food and attempting to gain at least 5 pounds. Hahaha! (But yes, I'm dead serious about gaining a few pounds.) The only thing that makes me think twice about the plan is the unbearable heat. We'd be padding down the streets of Binondo under the sun, and we'd be drenched in sweat. That would be a sweaty birthday for me.

Or, we can go up to Tagaytay. But that would cost more, so I'm junking that idea.


Oh well, what to do, what to do...Basta one of the very few wishes I have for my birthday is a Canon 400D. Anyone care to wrap that up in a pretty box and give it to me? I promise I would love you forever. Really, I would!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'd be very happy with a 300D :)

Sunshine said...

hahaha! well, why not try looking for one there? baka cheaper...hehe. =)

Anonymous said...

sincerity restaurant along yuchengco st. (squished between paper products wholesalers, etc) is the perfect place for a binge. must-eats: fried chicken, crab rice, oyster cake, and divine kikiam! teka, sama kami!!!