Friday, April 27, 2007

joyeux anniversaire to moi !

As planned, Francis and I bore the heat and went to Binondo for my 27th (man, I'm old. Ew.) birthday. Ate lunch at Tasty Dumplings (as recommended by our chinita pal, Sheryl,) strolled around in the heat, then cooled down at Gloria Jeans, which is unlikely situated along with rows of Chinese restos. After more than an hour of sipping caffeine and cam-whoring, we went to another Chinese resto to take out some yummy fare.

Oh, and before we headed home, we stopped by this firing range stall in Isetann (haha!) that Francis recently got hooked on (thanks to his field work that brings him in the area). The shot gun is definitely heavy, but it's been really fun! Hand guns will be next. Bwahahaha! (Unfortunately, there's no photo to prove that I can shoot.)

Got home at around 7:30pm for another round of celebration, this time, with my co-Young Adults at EBC. Thanks, guys, for the planned-pizza-surprise-which-didn't-turn-out-to-be-a-surprise. I really appreciate it! It's so fun celebrating with you!

(More photos here!)

No comments: