Monday, July 02, 2007

movie raviews

Autobots, roll out!

Transformers rocks! If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing a lot, so better run to a theater nearest you! Imma watch it again. Woohoo!

Light Yagami (left) and L/Ryuzaki

This Japanese movie, Death Note, which is based on a manga, also rocks. I have to thank Cindy for introducing me to this 2-part movie...

Swoon! Swoon!

Woot!

If not for Death Note, I never would have met the new love of my life, Ken'ichi Matsuyama. (No, actually, I've already met him in Nana, another Jap film. He's sporting a blonde hair there, but he looks nicer with dark hair. *blushes*) He plays L in Death Note. Eccentricity is hawt! Here's his interview for the movie. (Yeah, yeah, it's in Japanese. So what?! haha!)



Go find a copy of Death Note! Hurry! (Also in animé.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when you said that you will beat my Tackey fangal-ness in mi blog, is this what you meant? So L opened the doors to your JPOP fandom hehehehe Sana lang si Francis hindi magka-crush kay L hehehe

FRANCIS pare, friends tayo! XD

In fairness SHINE, you are not the only one hooked on him. I know a few in fandom and even if Raito is the lead on the movies, I'd pick L over him anytime. Pero TACKEY, I still *wub* you~~~ XDDD

Sunshine said...

haha! cinds, seriously, I don't think I can beat you with your tackey fandomhood. but i'll just rave and rave about kin'ichi out loud until you want to slap me sane. hahaha!

but yeah, i did daydream of kin'ichi... this is only the beginning.

tara, japan tayo! hahaha!

KIN'ICHI MATSUYAMA, I HEART YOU!

Anonymous said...

uhm, si tackey ang type ko eh...

HIDEAKI TAKIZAWA, I HEART YOU!

eeeeeeeeeeeew! =))

Anonymous said...

*cracks knuckles* That boy is mine~

EEEEEWWWWWW~ :p FRANCIS, bibigay ka rin!!!! P're!

Anonymous said...

inyo na yung mga japanese boylets nyo! basta meron na akong "MO"! oooops... hi shine! =))

Sunshine said...

ah ganon? MO MO ka jan!

sumbong kita kay Ken'ichi.....hmf!