Monday, July 09, 2007

the journey begins

So there I was, trembling and feeling all sorts of things as I held my new baby, Ken'ichi. I still couldn't believe that I'm actually buying the gorgeous thing. One of my dreams have finally been realized. And no, no one else gave me this. It's all from hard-earned moolah, so I have no one else to "love forever" but myself. Harhar!

Actually, I have Francis to thank for urging me to buy Ken, and for lending me some of his backpay money just so I can stop pining for dear 400D. If it had not been for his prodding, I would've bought the dear cam at a later date. But no, it's now or never. So there, I really will love him forever, yihee (gah, the mush!)!

And so now I'd have to make do with TicTac for lunch.

So before I go on my incessant blabbering, let me also thank Cos and Cel for accompanying me to Hidalgo last Saturday despite the fact that they have a family outing that same day. You guys were great and patient enough. Thanks mucho!!! (And don't worry, Cos, I'm not gonna rob you of your rakets. Hahaha!)

Consequently, I shall be busying myself learning Ken'ichi. But Beren shall not be forgotten. The dude served me well, for which I am very much grateful.

It's time to be trigger-happy. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats and enjoy clicking away!

Sunshine said...

thanks, abby! =)