Sunday, April 20, 2008

taking pride

Three things I love about this project (in a previous post, it was referred to as The Project):

1. I get to write with my byline
2. I get to take photos and have them published, and
3. I get to travel for free.

I must say that if there's one project I love doing, it's this. Here are my published goodies! Please click on the images to enlarge.

Masigasig April 2008
Words by Mari-an Santos; Photos by Melissa Gamad and yours truly!
Wee! (Took the plaque, beach, and food shots)



Masigasig December 2007:
Words by Sunshine Selga; Photos by Mark Ang


Masigasig November 2007:
Words by Sunshine Selga; Photos by Mark Ang


So please do grab a copy of Globe Masigasig, which comes free with Entrepreneur; or go to the nearest Globe Business Center to get a free copy.

More exciting assignments in the coming months (there's Bohol, Albay and Baguio!), so that means more Masigasig folio soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't help turning green. keep it up, shine! :)

Sunshine said...

thanks a lot, abby!

hey, you got some photos published, too, right? foreign mag pa! yihee!

Unknown said...

the diff is that i paid for those trips, which leaves a gaping hole in the pocket, hehe ;)

Sunshine said...

hahaha! now that spells the difference! =)