Thursday, July 22, 2010

let the DIY project begin

I had to pass up work today (for reasons I shall not divulge as they only give me headache), and found myself inspired by this creative, pretty momma. And so I headed out and bought a fresh supply of glue sticks and some rags. Unfortunately, my old, trusty glue gun is already a goner, so I made do with a candle to melt a glue stick; and with just a few hair pins and wooden beads from an old necklace, voila! DIY mania began...

My first attempt at making a hair pin.
I'm not really happy about it, but hey, I tried!


Now this one's more like it.

And look, I even had the guts to spruce up an old, plain tank top! I can say I made a pretty decent job, don't you think?



Now let's see if I can make something more out of this new "talent".

2 comments:

Mrs. Priss said...

Super cute!!!

Sunshine said...

Oh my! A very nice comment from none other than Mrs. Priss herself! This is...flattering, haha!

Thank you so much, Morgan! You're creativity sort of rubbed off on me. Keep on making those pretty girly stuff!