Sunday, July 18, 2010

never trust a man to buy you accessories...

...unless you give him a peg, which I did. That made the job easier for Francis when I asked him to buy me accessories as pasalubong from Davao. But mind you, I have to give it to my husband; he has been patient enough to scour Aldevinco (a souvenir haven in Davao) to find the perfect tribal necklaces for me. While I was on the way back to the office from a shoot in Pampanga, Francis was busy sending me MMS just to get my approval. Honestly, I was impressed by his efforts, and so were my shoot crew.

My pretty ethnic bib necklace

My husband's labor of love paid off, because ever since he handed me his pasalubong, I've been wearing it almost every day this past week. I've been getting a lot of compliments, too (for both my necklace and my sweet hubby)! I say my husband really has good taste. Haha!

This one, I have yet to wear soon.

No comments: