Saturday, August 14, 2010

no rest for the wicked


Crepe, crepe, hooray!

Last night was a fun night with good friends Archie, Mems and Dit. A failed salon date for me, Dit and Archie (blame our hairstylist who went MIA yesterday) turned into a fun dinner date at Orchard Road in Megamall. Of course, with a bunch of crazy, cool friends, dinner was peppered with lots of laughter, after which it was off to dessert courtesy of sweet Archie.

The crepes we had at Crepes and Cream were huge, it was a hearty dessert indeed! Thanks again, Archiekins! *hugs*

I'm thankful for the great company, as it preceded a busy weekend for me. How busy is busy? This busy:



I have to finish a 2,000-word article due early next week (heck, I had to ask for a little extension so I can get more necessary data) and come up with enough hair accessories to sell at my sister's office tiangge. The latter started from a newfound hobby, and I'm still not sure where it will take me. So far, I find making these dainty pins fun and therapeutic (I found my hubby disagreeing to this when I asked him to help, haha!).

And so I hope to finish everything on time. I do hope everyone's having a great weekend!

P.S.
I stumbled upon this really adorable and amazingly creative blog, thanks to Kat. Who can resist to follow? Not me.

No comments: