Monday, November 19, 2012

exciting months ahead!

I got to go behind the camera again this weekend, after months of hiatus!

A good friend is launching his sugary products in time for the holidays, and I was asked to shoot the goodies! Here's a sample.

Sugar (and) Spice, and everything nice for Christmas!

Will post more details about Sugar Spice soon, but in the meantime, let me rave about another thing: an SG trip next month!

Francis and I will be spending Christmas day in Singapore! I am super stoked! It's my first time to spend Christmas away from home (and I'm being all sentimental about it, but it's not like I'm gonna pass up the opportunity, haha!). I've been busy planning the trip, but I must finish this story I'm assigned to first (it's a cover story for Good Housekeeping Jan/Feb 2013 issue!), so I can have undivided attention to our holiday tryst.

And so with that, I must first write, write, write, so I can then plan, plan, plan!

(Sorry for the very random post. I'm just too excited not to share these blessings. Haha!)

2 comments:

Diane G said...

awesome!!! sounds exciting, we love Singapore! can't wait to be able to go with the boys :D i love how it's so commuter friendly, even with kids ^_^ and the hawker food? YUUUUM!

Sunshine said...

It really is! My husband is making fun of me because I'm super excited that I've already planned for our itinerary (and what we need to pack) more than a month ahead. I feel like a kid going to her favorite toy store. Haha!

And of course, I can't wait for the gastronomic experience there!

Hope you and Gabe and your two cute boys are doing well, Diane! God bless! =)