Friday, February 22, 2013

vargas museum first-timer

This is an embarrassing confession, but it was just recently when I stepped into UP Vargas Museum for the first time. How sad, right? More than a decade has passed since I graduated, and it was just a few days ago when I got to actually see the campus museum. 

Well, it's better late than never, as the cliche goes.

My first time was rewarded by a wonderful exhibit, which I blogged about here.

I found a cozy nook at the museum's cafe, which fronts trees and a mini-park that faces my college. The only regret I have is not discovering that cafe earlier while I still had time in my hands as a freelancer. Had I found out about that spot, I would probably have been motivated to move my arse out of the house whenever I needed to beat deadlines. Now I don't have the same luxury. But not to worry; that only means that I have a new reason to stop being holed up at home like a lazy couch potato. Haha!

No comments: