Wednesday, March 21, 2007

anyone for a dunce dance with me?

I think I'm having a terrible week.

First, it was this always-doomed-from-beginning-til-end project. Always. Whenever this particular client has this project, something always goes wrong–there will always be a problem. And that's mostly due to other external "variables". In fact, early this week, I got entangled in a spicy e-mail exchange.

Then just a few hours ago, as I was looking for models we can use for the said project, I sent an email with a typo error–one that terribly looks like a wrong grammar. And may I quote my (careless) self:

"We just need models for a catalogue we’re doing. Please, please, email me photos so I can given them to the client."

What kind of typo error is that? Why can't it just be "givex", "givey" or "givew"? Why does it have to be "n"? And to think I'm an editor! If I can only go thru every employee's e-mail and delete that. Well, I almost sent another e-mail correcting myself, but I was told it's better if I just let it be. So now whenever I hear people laughing, I would think they're laughing at me.

And as if that wasn't enough, I forgot my sweater at Max's. Good thing I remembered. I rushed back to the restaurant and was very glad that the crew kept it safe.

I just hope that's the last of unpleasant things that would happen to me this week. I'm not vying for next week, though, because you know that "cursed" project? I'll be holding a shoot for that next week.

Wish me all the best.

P.S.
I just realized–all these crazy things that happened are related to that cursed project! See?

No comments: