Tuesday, March 06, 2007

picture perfect...NOT!


So much for putting up my hopes of launching my photography career.

Client decided to just use gradating colors as displays for their TVs, camcorders and laptops. Originally, the idea was to have photos of actual objects as displays for the products in this catalogue that my collegues are working on, simulating what we really see when shopping for, say, television set. But no! Client changed their minds and voila! Fantastic, real-life gradating blues and greens as TV display.

Do you actually want to buy a TV set with just one color being shown? I thought TVs on display make use of the beauty of nature to prove they have sharp colors, contrast and brightness. How tacky and daft can they get?

Frustration is such an understatement.

But no, I know I shall have my day. (Please, Lord!)

For now, I think I should get that haircut. Maybe chopping some layers off my hair will dissipate this bad feeling I have.

Grrrrrrrrr...

No comments: