Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i really can't think of a decent title

A few days before the election, I find myself unconvinced to vote. I'm not really sure about my reasons behind such decision, but perhaps immense frustration over the government is the main factor. I know not voting doesn't help, but right now, I really can't think of any candidate decent enough to hold a position, except for Joker, perhaps. I don't really like feeling this way. But at least I'm not oblivious. As what this quote I read from a shirt (I want) says, it's better to "choose frustration over indifference".

---

Photography has already taken hold of me. I do hope things (read: finances) would look good soon so I can grab that baby I've been drooling for. And then it'll be another start of a pseudo-career, which I hope and pray to flourish and be self-sufficient. And then I hope that'll also open doors for a greener pasteur. But I'll keep my cool and take everything one day at a time. I just wish I don't have to hold on for long. (I'm speaking in riddles again.)

---

Certain things have not been that good, and I can't exactly go into details. But I know the Lord will never fail my (our) prayers.

---

Though some things may not be that good, I thank God for the blessings He's been shoving my way–blessings which would definitely help me realize my 400D dream.

---

Since Francis resigned from his 4-year job, we haven't been seeing each other that much. It's just a weird change for me. I've already been used to seeing him over lunch and/or after work, and I've been so used to him seeing me hop onto a PUJ for a ride home. I wish he can get a job very soon, and somewhere here in Ortigas, so we can still have lunch outs and we can still ride home together, even if it's just all the way to Cubao only.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think everything will work out, shine! i know just the thing to make you smile: my bornholm blog posts in three parts :)

Sunshine said...

thanks a lot, abby! muah! now i'm off to your bornholm posts.... =)