Tuesday, June 19, 2007

and i shall fall in love again

It'll surely be foggy up there! Woopee!

I had to re-read the text message I received this morning to prove that I'm not hallucinating or turning insane.

I got a Baguio assignment for this supplement we're publishing.

A BAGUIO ASSIGNMENT. A cover story.

Never mind if it's just a day trip (Baguio for a day trip?), just as long as I get to be in sweet, sweet Baguio and breathe the cool air. And never mind if that entails a lengthy interview and a write-up written in Tagalog (help me!). Oh my, I can just faint with joy now.

For the past months, I've been pining to go back. And now the Lord answered my prayer just when I least expect it. And I get to go on this trip for free! (With me are my art director Cindy and photographer Harold Tapan.)

I shall be content with a very short trip for now. A longer stay will come my way in the near future (I hope).

This is serendipity...

No comments: