Wednesday, June 13, 2007

the calm before the storm

Let's ride! (With Kuya Jan, fresh from Qatar)

And so my cataclysmic journey begins...a few days from now. Perhaps this is one of life's humongous challenges thrown right on my lap, and I have no other choice but to accept it (with a gagged mouth?). I just hope and pray that the coming two months would be gentle on me. I need as much help as I can, especially from my colleagues. And this "doom" should not drag on for more than two months.

Forgive my pessimism. I can't help it. If you were tasked to "pilot" your own department, even if it's just a temporary thang, you'd feel the same way, too.

So as if to prepare myself for the dark days ahead (nervous laughter here), I enjoyed going out as much as I can the past weekends. While there's time. While I am still capable of feeling happy. Haha.

Much thanks to my EBC chums for the fun times!

Guess what we're trying to cover here....

Videoke hits and empty plates courtesy of Kuya Jan

With Ptr. Roi at another kainan (Doc Norman's baby's dedication)

With Doc Norman and family

Girls, bend it to the left!

Photo op with Kuya Sandy (the one standing, in stripes) before he left
for his work abroad


Cheeky girls at Serendra

Thanks to Kuya Jun for the Mc Do treat!

More photos here and here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kaya mo yan, sis!

Sunshine said...

salamat sa encouragement, abby! =)