Wednesday, September 26, 2007

this is career rape

Je vous ai manqués en Pangasinan...

Being busy the past two weeks is an understatement, but I'm glad that most of those busy days were spent shooting for Masigasig–which brought me to Pangasinan last Sept. 17-18 (with Pat, Cindy, photog Mark and our driver Kuya Jason); to General Santos City just last Sept. 23-24 (with photog Mark); and tomorrow, Sept. 27, to Silang Cavite (will be dragging Bong and Mems, together with photog Ging Lorenzo and makeup artist Jen Balbuena).

So apparently, the wanderer in me is oh so satisfied...and craving for more. Can I just get paid writing and traveling (and taking photos?). If only...

But due to the excruciatingly busy workload that the new assignments brought to me and teammate Sam, I haven't had time to blog about these past trips. In fact, I just started resizing the photos for upload. (Lotsa photos will be up soon.)

So in the next few months, if I'm not visible in the blogosphere, that means work is raping me and I'm all wasted.

This will be the death of me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stay strong, shine!

Sunshine said...

i shall, abby! thanks! =) muah!