Wednesday, August 27, 2008

unlabeled emotion (translation: i think i am a psychologically screwed up person)

Sometimes, I really do make things complicated for myself.

Perfect example would be what transpired today: let's just say I got a good career break--something I should be very happy and gleeful about. I mean, I am happy about it and I sincerely thank God for it; it's just that I know I should feel a higher degree of happiness. Any normal person would, so I guess this lack of exuberant emotion makes me a retard. What's worse--I can't label what I feel. It's not being ungrateful but more like, I dunno, can I say oblivious/indifferent? I'm really trying my best here to feel the appropriate emotions. Trying really hard...And I hate myself for having to try when I shouldn't even be trying but just feeling!

What the heck is wrong with me?

Somebody help figure me out. Please!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

girl, there is nothing wrong with you. there's always something more, your subconscious is saying. and then there are other factors like how your body is feeling. basta, ayos lang yan. don't push it :)

Sunshine said...

Hahaha! Thanks, Abby. At least normal pa ko. hahaha!