Sunday, November 23, 2008

i shall flash

Flash me!

I thought Francis won't be giving me the flash I've been pining for for our 10th anniversary, primarily due to budget constraints (we're still in for a lot of wedding spending!). And I never would've minded it, really. But the Master of Surprises pulled another hat trick and voila! a Canon Speedlite 430EX II became mine for the taking. Never mind if I failed to comply with our be-at-work-by-9am-at-the-latest-for-two-months deal. The sacrifice, though, is our celebration on the 30th (the 26th day of this month is our official date)--we may not have that grand date we were planning, but who cares! I'll just take tons of pictures of us two. Hahaha! Nah, I'm sure we can cook up an extra-special date that doesn't require breaking the bank.

Pangga, THANK YOU!

But there's only one thing that displeases me: now that iPod indeed pales in comparison with the flash. Hmf!

P.S.
Cos, thanks again for helping Francis. Hahaha!

No comments: