Wednesday, October 13, 2010

this feels really good!

Take control of your spending habits now!

You know that feeling that you're doing a lot of things but you find joy in doing them (no, I'm not referring to my day job, hahaha!)?

Like I've mentioned in my previous entry, I've been very busy lately with things that I love doing: writing and taking photos. I feel so blessed to have been given a number of opportunities to have my articles and photos published. In fact, the October ish of Cosmo Philippines has my photos and a major article (yes,this is me urging everyone to grab a copy!). Yay for October!


My Baguio and Pangasinan pics; images for the books
Heart of the Matter & The Carrie Diaries, plus Powerhits 2010 and
Recovery CDs are mine! Weee!


Other than this, I have something else being cooked up. I can't divulge it now so as not to preempt things, but I'm really excited about it. I'll spill the beans as soon as it's official.

Thank You, Lord, for all these blessings! To You be the glory!

No comments: