Sunday, October 10, 2010

there is nothing else but gratitude

I am relishing this weekend because after about three weeks of being busy at work and with my moonlighting (as a contributing writer and photog), I finally have a couple of days to rest.

I am not really complaining. I actually feel very grateful to the Lord for throwing me blessings in the form of writing and shooting stints, and there's been a lot these past weeks. It's such a wonderful feeling to be doing what I really love--monetary compensation a plus, of course!

Oh, and as if the past weeks' blessings weren't enough, my long-awaited passport has been delivered yesterday! Well, I really didn't have to wait long. DFA made good with their promise of delivering it 20 days after my appointment at their office. Now I feel like my world has just gotten bigger, and adventures will soon come rushing in! I can't wait to travel outside our beautiful country and explore the rest of this beautiful world!

Also, I think hubby and I will soon be moving in to our new home, perhaps by the end of this year (or by January next year, the latest). Though that means bigger expenses, we're both excited about our own home and how we're to decorate it. We know that the since God gave that to us, He'll also help us with everything we need to make it our lovely nest.

October is proving to be a month full of blessings. I hope it's also the same with everyone!

No comments: