Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011, i am so ready for you!

I believe I am going to be this happy this year...

For some weird reason, I can really feel that this year is going to be great and full of blessings. You know how it feels when you're so sure that something is going to happen? That's how I feel. It's not just me thinking positively--I feel it in my gut.

Maybe it's because I was able to find fulfillment in most of the goals (if you can call them that) I've set for myself the earlier part of last year. I've been successful in becoming less of a worrywart; I was able to make things happen, and let go of those that I have no control of; I complained less and became more grateful for all the blessings--even the trials--that came my way; and I have learned to trust the Lord more and cast every care I have upon Him. Being able to realize these goals made me more courageous to face this new year. I just need to work on really working for Him, and so this year, Francis and I pray that we be instruments for His glory.

Though I've ticked most items in that list, I still have to work on a few: writing more (what with the additional notebooks I got this Christmas) and taking more photos (I must work on my photo website, which my husband is helping me with). In addition, I have resolved to be more driven this year in everything and anything I do. I am going to do my best in everything I put my heart and mind to. I am going to make more things happen. (Oh, and I shall also devour more books!)

I know this is the year that I'm going to soar high. So 2011, bring it on! I am ready for all the wonderful and magical things you have in store for me.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things that thou knowest not. -- Jeremiah 33:3

No comments: