Monday, October 29, 2012

no slumber party

If there's one bad thing that this new career path has brought in my life, it's this messed up body clock. 

A few weeks into this freelancing lifestyle, I've been sleeping at two or three in the morning, typing or editing away; lately, I got caught up with watching Outsourced. Then, I'd wake up early morning to prepare hubby his breakfast, then go back to sleep again only to wake up at lunch. Because I still feel too sluggish to cook, I'd end up eating lunch at two or three in the afternoon. Sometimes, I get to lazy that I end up ordering unhealthy burgers and fries. Once I get my fill, that's the only time I feel in the mood to work on my writing/editing stints. 

And then I'd get online, and everything goes downhill from there. 

The 500-word article that usually take two hours to finish would end up getting done and ready for email at, oh, one in the morning. Thank you, distraction in the form of the Internet!

It's crazy, I know! And I better start losing this bad sleeping habit. Must fix this body clock ASAP, or I'll be a walking anemia.

No comments: