Monday, May 21, 2007

tali tales

Sooo breathtaking...

L
esson learned: Never laugh your heart out when the sea water is up to your chin, lest you risk swallowing a cupful of saltwater with urinary deposits. Ew.


Last Saturday's Special Pub outing was a bang (though Francis wasn't there to join the craziness. Hay...) Our group headed to Tali in Nasugbu, Batangas. The beach, at last. It's been a couple of years since my last trip to the beach. Honestly, I wasn't really that excited at first, what with all the work load dumped on me. But I can't deny the excitement a few hours before the big day. Getting out of bed at 3am just to make it to the 5:30 Philcoa meet-up is a big effort, considering I only had to deal with 3 hours of sleep. Hitched a ride with Cleone and hubby Jonas, together with Iza, Jonas, Bubs and beau A, Mems and Ateng, who we picked up on the way to Petron SLEX. There, we met up with the others and went on a convoy to Tali.


Upon reaching Russ' place, we were itching to just hit the waters. But we had to settle down first, so we proceeded to have our brunch. Sadly, I wasn't able to eat my heart out because I don't like eating before going for a swim. I get tummy aches. Weird.


Come about 11am, we were off to the beach.
Here's the proof of all the fun, scandals, and everything in between . And more from Pat's multiply and lomo-happy Jonas.

Oh, and I learned how to skimboard. Weeee!!! Here's the proof (thanks to Jonas for this lomo shot):

Yes, that's me. Wooohooo! Thanks to Russ for the skimboarding lesson.

P.S.
Thanks to: Russ, for letting us break into his house; Pat, for volunteering Russ' place (harhar); Regie Uy, for sponsoring the food and the raffled off oven toaster (Eric got it); Kuya Jason, for driving us; and to mamu Inns and her bro, for cooking the yummy food.

No comments: