Wednesday, May 30, 2007

memory gaps

I keep on forgetting to post about this link. I felt sheer joy because our band made it to an article in titikpilipino.com when we and other amateur songwriters/performers had a stint at the Best of KATHA last March. So yeah, this is oh-so late.

And for the record, we are not "Francis & Sunshine Band". It's just that we haven't decided on a decent name yet. Not until now, that is. Haha! But whatever name, we still got mentioned! Yowza!

(I wonder if I they have a better, more flattering shot of me. LOL)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

uy! pero meron na kayong pangalan dati, di ba?

Sunshine said...

yep! ice cream assassins...but we're changing it again. this time sana for good na. hahah! it's eureka's little sister now. haha!

Cos said...

Why not FranShine? Or SelFun? Hehe! Congrats on the article, Shine!

Sunshine said...

hahaha! we shall consider your suggestion. hahaha!

thanks, cos! =)