Monday, October 01, 2007

just 'cause i'm feelin' lazy to work

Got this from Aia.

[1] Whats your middle name?
Mislang

[2] Would you rather get 1,12 or 24 roses?
One
black rose.
[3] How big is your bed?
Big enough for me and all the mess. Hahaha!

[4] What are you listening to right now?
Tattooed on my mind is playing in my head right now.

[5] What are the last 4 digits in your cell phone number?
9981

[6] What was the last thing you ate?
A cupcake that tastes like lemon.

[7] Last person you hugged?
Online, my boyfriend Francis. In person, it's Moks, my former officemate who's now with Summit (so that makes her my current officemate).

[8] How is the weather right now?
Cool.

[9] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Francis.

[10] What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Face and hands. I'm attracted to dainty hands.

[11] Favorite type of Food?
Chinese, Filipino, Italian, Korean (but no kimchi, please)

[12] Do you want children?
Yes! Two.

[13] Do you drink?
No.

[14] Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
Nuh-uh.

[15] Hair color?
Jet black.

[16] Eye color?
Dark brown.

[17] Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Yes, both.

[18] Favorite holiday?
Christmas!!!

[19] Favorite season?
Summer. And drizzling days.

[20] Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Uhm, yes.

[21] Last Movie you Watched?
I Know Who Killed Me.

[22] What books are you reading?
Right now, it's Umberto Eco's
The Name of the Rose. I have yet to get back to reading it.
[23] Piercings?
Just ears.

[24] Favorite Movie?
Death Note, Death Note: The Last Name, Transformers, of course, Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Matrix, Kill Bill, Charlie's Angels, Finding Nemo, Jurassic Park, Signs, Beauty and the Beast, Never Been Kissed, 50 First Dates, The Passion of the Christ, Serendipity, Dead Poets Society, Big Fish, Finding Forrester, Mr. Holand's Opus, My Sassy Girl (the non-Tagalized version)........

[25] Favorite college football Team?
Next question, please.

[26] What were you doing before filling this out?
Surfing the net/procrastinating.

[27] Any pets?
2 dogs and a pair of parakeet.

[28] Dogs or cats?
Doggies!

[29] Favorite Flower?
Mums and tulips.

[30] Have you ever loved someone?
Oooh, yes.

[31] Who would you like to see right now?
Francis. And my grandma.

[33] Do you like to travel by train?
By bus.

[34] Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right. But I want to be ambidextrous.

[35] If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
London. Cavite. Baguio. All at the same time.

[36] Are you missing someone?
Huhuhu. Yes...

[37] Do you have a tattoo?
Nadah.

[38] Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
Not anymore, but I want to.

[39] Are you hiding something from someone?
Hmmm...maybe?

[41] What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A picture of Francis on both phones.

[42] Did you get enough sleep last night?
I guess. Finally!

[44] What do you have handy at your bedside?
My mobile phone and my Bible. And many books. Hahaha!

[45] What makes you unique?
I can be very eccentric...

[46] Are you afraid of the dark?
Not that much.

[47] Favorite song?
As of the moment, that would be Sober by Kelly Clarkson and that one kilig/sad song (Korean) from Full House. But Do-As Infinity songs never fail to pick me up (Do-As is a now defunct Japanese band).

[48] What are you afraid of?
Failing. And dying in the sea or of asthma.

[49] Are you a giver or taker?
Both. But being a giver makes me feel fuzzy. Teehee!

[50] what are your nicknames?
Shine, Sun, Sunskie, Skie



No comments: