Wednesday, May 26, 2010

let's get ready to tumble!!!


So I gave in. I am now happily Tumblelogging. But not to be redundant, my Tumblr is more of a photoblog, where I post mostly my own photos coupled with my own caption or a quote from a song/book, or music. I want to believe it's more creative that way, and I'm happy because I get to express myself in writing, music and photos--all in one platform.

That is not to say that my new blog is self-serving. When I see other tumblelogs I find really interesting (mostly photos), I re-blog them.

Now I wonder why I didn't do this before. Haha! Know more about Tumblr here. Or better yet, create your account and let's follow each other!

(Abby, I think you'll like it there, especially since you post a lot of media. Lemme know if you decide to tumble!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

shine, i think i'm too attached to my blog. :) i'm following your tumblr via my reader. is there a way for me to leave a comment?

Sunshine said...

Yay! Thanks!

Yes, there is. You can leave a comment as a guest, or whatever open ID you want to use. =)

Unknown said...

i comment as a guest on another friend's tumblr, but i can't seem to find the box in the individual post page. help!

Sunshine said...

Hmmm. Can you give me his/her tumblr ID? I think the comment format differs per layout.

Me naman, I have yet to figure out how to comment NOT as a guest. Still learning the ropes!