Sunday, May 30, 2010

flashback

A conversation between me and my Maker, a few hours before I went under the knife that fateful day of 23 April (what I recall, that is):

Me: Lord, natatakot po talaga ako ma-operahan. Sana po maging maayos yung operation. Pero in case po may mangyaring hindi maganda, please help my loved ones accept it. Let them know how much I love them, especially my family and my husband. Hindi po ako natatakot if time ko na. Pero Lord, gawin Niyo pa rin pong maayos yung operation kase madami pa po ako gusto gawin. Bahala na po Kayo. Amen.

(Lord, I'm really scared of the operation. I pray it will go well. But in case something bad happens, please help my loved ones accept it. Let them know how much I love them, especially my family and my husband. I am not afraid, if this is already my time [to go]. But Lord, please make the operation successful because I still want to do a lot of things. Your will be done. Amen.)

And then a couple of minutes after that, the medicine kicked in and I passed out.

No comments: