Monday, September 27, 2010

a sneak peek

I was finally able to bring my Sanuk to Baguio!
This is me waking up at 7am to lounge and read at
PNKY's garden before embarking on a long shoot day.


I have been terribly busy this week--so busy that I am barely blogging. In fact, I was horrified to discover that my last entry in my other blog was two months ago! (Well, I just updated it, so there.) My aim to regularly (as in weekly) blog seems to be failing. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I blame work.

Anyway, I've been busy lately mainly on things I love to do. Just recently, I went up again to Baguio on a writing assignment, and it was fun, fun, fun! Because I am not yet allowed to divulge the details, let me just say that my recent trip is one for the books. Why? Two names: BenCab and Ben-Hur. These photos will prove that I've rubbed elbows with these two art maestros.

Me with the crew and National Artist Ben Cabrera


While Ben-Hur was happily regaling us with his stories
and lessons in life, I just had to have a photo op!

That's all for now! Imma get back to transcribing my BenCab interview (which was on-the-spot, I barely have prepared questions; but more on that when I'm already free to talk about the details of the trip). I'll come back with more stories to tell as soon as I beat my deadlines.

No comments: