Monday, September 06, 2010

my books will now be happy!


Finally, after almost a week of waiting (yes, that's already a long wait for me), I am now a proud owner of an Aklat Eklat leather book jacket! I am so happy! Now, I no longer have to pressure myself into (plastic) covering my books before I even read them--no more fraying the covers!


The label comes with care instructions at the back.

I used to feel very uncomfortable reading an uncovered book; thanks to Aklat Eklat, I can now immediately devour books (I am sounding like an endorser here, I know!). But of course, I'd still wrap them after reading in case someone else wants to borrow my treasures.


My initials (yay!) and the built-in bookmark.
Isn't that convenient, not to mention cute?


I'd definitely buy another one in a bigger size and a brighter color combination. For now, I shall read in peace and with panache, as Aklat Eklat says!

P.S.
Now where can I buy a leather protectant for my book jacket? Any ideas?

No comments: