Monday, January 14, 2013

gunning for a better look

My apologies if for the past few weeks, this blog has been undergoing different template looks. I can't seem to find one that I'm comfortable with, but this one now (a more "dynamic" look, as the theme's name says) may be something I'll be sticking to for a while. I'm giving it some more time to grow on me. Otherwise, I may actually consider moving over to Tumblr. Hmmm.

In the meantime, feel free to explore the other "interactive" looks that this template offers. See the dark gray bar on the top of the page? Explore Classic, Magazine, Flipcard view--whatever rocks your boat. And in case the About Me button is missing (or the Blogroll or Archives), just refresh the page, and you'll seem them again on the right side. Simply hover your mouse for those buttons to peek out.

I hope this template sits well with you! Have a great week!

No comments: