Monday, August 14, 2006

the wonderful world of YM

Ahahaha! This is so amazing! Finally, after months and months of being YM-less, I have now downloaded and installed Yahoo Messenger here in our PC at home! Yahooo!

This sounds a bit shallow, I know, but for someone who has already built friendships online, this is a feat. My passionate affair with chatting hit in late. When everyone has probably gotten over chatting, I was only beginning to fall in love with it. My former officemates are to blame. If not for them, I would still be clueless.

YM kept me sane during those bumming around days, when I was waiting for precious calls from would-be employers. And so I have to thank it, even if sometime in the past, it gave me a hard time simply downloading/installing it--to the extent of reformatting the PC just so it'd work. So you can just imagine how thrilled I was when, after waiting for about an hour for the download to finish, YM has been successfully installed! Hurrah!

This is a very great compensation for not being able to chat properly at work *snickers*. Now I have another reason to look forward to weekends! Haha!

There. Raving over. I better go to bed in a while, right after I've created my new avatar. Heehee!

No comments: