Tuesday, February 06, 2007

déjà vu boo

Why is this happening all over again?

I know patience is a virtue, but at this point, it's like some sort of claustrophobic cell that's slowly killing me.

Why is it that just when I have something planned, some other thing would come up that would preempt whatever I have up my sleeves? It just spoils everything! And I go back to square one with no clue whatsoever as to how to go about the whole thing all over again.

The whole "history repeats itself" drama in my life (career life)? It's no longer funny, nor anecdotal. I'm actually getting tired of it.

So I guess this is my cue to get acquainted with Mr. Depression. Again.

Oh, Lord, please...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ei, feel free to talk to me for anything. nandito akech. :)

Sunshine said...

ey, thanks aby. and it's good to hear you still have that gay lingo intact. haha!

What's the email you use pala? I'll tell what i've been ranting about. Oh dear...

Anonymous said...

eh anu naman itush? Sinich? Anich itich? Work-related ba? Hay nakush...

Abby, how are you na?

Sunshine said...

ahaha. yes, cindy dear. work-related itich.