Thursday, February 22, 2007

that lovely feeling

Queasy is exactly how I feel whenever I'm faced with things larger than me; things that are daunting.

I remember standing at the entrance of this three-storey ukay-ukay building in Baguio, wanting to puke because I felt so overwhelmed I didn't know where to start digging for buys.

Then upon going home late from work last night, I sat at the back seat of the bus. And being at the back seat, I can see how long the bus is, which made me feel nauseated.

Or like last weekend, when Francis and I first stepped into MOA.

And whenever I'm swamped with tons of workloads, I can't eat. I just feel like throwing up.

Perhaps that's my body's way of coping with stress; it's like I have to puke the pressure out of my system.

And I think I'm about to do that in...one. two. three....ulk!!!

No comments: