Monday, February 19, 2007

let's ride!

See you again, soon, Mr. Sun!

Had a simple but sweet (of course) post-V-day celebration with Francis at the Mall of Asia–both of us first-timers to that gigantic place. And with my 4-inch stilettos, you can just imagine how my feet complained.

Anyway, we watched "Ghost Rider". It was actually a choice between that and "Music & Lyrics", but the rider trumped the latter. And to my delight, because I got to see Nicolas, my love. Oh, what pretty hands he has! (Ahaha! I've this thing for nice-looking hands. No stubby ones, please!)

Then it was off to strolling, which brought us to Powerbooks, which in turn made me buy two new books to add to my growing collection. I was so happy to finally get a copy of Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway and Amy Tan's Saving Fish From Drowning.

The dragon invades the bookshop.

Then it was dinner at Chef d'Angelo. I so love their chicken and their garlic shrimp meal.

All in all, it was great. I guess there'll be a next visit to MOA soon.

No comments: