Monday, August 13, 2007

i think i inhaled laughing gas

From the mini-shoot we had with Cos this morning, up to this point, I've been a giggling school girl. (And I'm also having this hugging streak. But I choose who to hug. Haha!) It's probably because it's Monday, which means my body is still not up and running for work. Therefore, this entry will all be blabbery.

---

Office friend Jonas and his fellow lomographers will be having an exhibit tonight at Mag:net Café in Bonifacio High Street, 8PM. Pat, Cindy and I are going (I still need to coax Francis a little). For those who want to join in the fun, prepare your P150 (or look for Jonas for free entrance. Hahaha! Just kidding!).

---

I want to congratulate my Pangga for landing his new job! Congratulations, Engr. Francis Funa! A 7th placer at the board exams deserves a brand new, dashing job!

Though this would mean changes that I'm sure would give me a hard time adjusting to, I know it's all for the better–and our future. Teehee!

---

Got two meetings tomorrow. Bummer. Can I just disappear from work now! Aaaargh!

---

This is all nonsense. Oh well. I've done my job for the day.

No comments: