Wednesday, August 08, 2007

my first love is back!!!


How I wish I were the couch...

So okay. I'm trying so hard to stop myself from screaming and doing 17 cartwheels.

Hotness David Duchovny is back in the boob tube, baby! He stars in the new drama series "Californication" as Hank Moody–a writer struggling to balance his role as a father, as an ex-boyfriend and as a sex-and-drug addict...

Wait.

Sex addict?

Does that mean there'll be lots of hot, beautiful women getting in bed with MY David? So there'll be lots of bed scenes?!? That'll mean lots of weeping for me!

Noooooooooooooooooo!

So I guess I'll just have to close my eyes. Or pretend he's just playing detective with Scully. Oh well. At least I get to see him again. After a long hiatus, it's about time! (But I admit that he looks older now. And hotter. Ahahaha!)

Now let me just get back to screaming. And I think I'll do 26 cartwheels.

No comments: