Thursday, June 03, 2010

dainty streak

Anything dainty has always fascinated me (but not including the color pink and heart images, except if they're really irresistibly dainty). So naturally, when I saw these, I was not able to resist buying.

A makeup kit


A bag hook


A fan

Yes, the makeup kit has a touch of fuchsia on it but it's just too pretty for me not to grab. Then I found the perfect bag hook with such a beautiful peacock/floral design. I'm never really a fan of bag hooks because I think it does bags more harm than good--they put more pressure on the straps/handle, depending on the material they're made of. I'd rather put my bag on my lap or on the floor (should be clean) in case there's no more room for it. But then a bag hook can also be useful, especially for my sturdy bags and for hanging a dripping umbrella. (Both the makeup kit and bag hook are from SM Megamall department store). Then, there's that exquisite fan I saw in Landmark. I left my (old) fan, which is a favorite, with my sister; and since she keeps on forgetting to bring it whenever we see each other, I opted to buy a new one. It's suicide not to have one in this humid weather!

Oh, shopping--even for small stuff like these--makes me feel that I'm really back on my feet somehow.

No comments: