Friday, December 22, 2006

have a blessed holiday season, everyone!

It's just 3 days before Christmas and everyone's still out in the streets (and in the malls) doing their last-minute Christmas shopping (me included). Traffic's heavy and lines are so long. And I'm still here in the office trying to make up for lacking hours (lest I get shocked again with my salary deduction). I'm just feasting on chocolate mousse cake with lots of squishy marshmallows to console myself (more than half of the guys here at our department already went home early). Meanwhile, Francis is presently trying to enjoy himself at their company Christmas party. I'd be seeing him tomorrow because he promised to give me my present, so I look forward to that.

I wonder how it is to spend Christmas in Baguio. It must be fantastically and mesmerizingly cool!


The other day, a friend asked me why I'm so perky (well, I usually am. Perhaps I'm just living up to my name). And why not? It's the holidays–it's Christmas time, my favorite time of the year. Though come to think of it...this is the first holiday season that my family would be spending without Nanay. That's something to dampen my spirit. Still, I know she's very happy up there, enjoying her own Christmas celebration with the Lord Himself! (What a Christmas!)

So there. Got not much else to say save for: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! MUAH! *huggles, huggles*

No comments: