Thursday, December 07, 2006

this is overdue

(This post is overdue by a week. Anyway, it's better late than never, right?)

So Francis did surprise me on our 8th Anniversary. The day before until the day itself, I was clueless as to where we're celebrating our big day. Though I did had this hunch that we're heading to Subic. And we did! It was fun, fun, fun! We had lunch at Gerry's Grill in Waterfront Drive...

I endured the heat for this shot!

After that...nah, let the photos speak...Teehee!

On our way to Zoobic, we chanced upon these families
of monkeys crossing the road.


Meet Nicole, the bear.


Allo!


Another ostrich shot of me


Si Puti!


Le tigre at the Tiger Safari (still in Zoobic)


They're such hungry crocs!

More photos here!

P.S.
Thanks a zillion, Pangga! You're da man! Heeheehee!

No comments: