Wednesday, December 27, 2006

still feeling fuzzy


I've always loved the Christmas season. Everything just seems cheerful and warm and stress-free. Makes me feel real fuzzy all over.

Christmas Eve was spent with the pups (that's why I'm still not free from hives–I really think I'm allergic to something in them! Poor me!) and a visit from a handful of our church (Emmanuel Baptist Church) friends. I'm glad they loved my mom's carbonara–well, my mom makes the best! While having pasta, we all slumped down and watched Gothika. Unfortunately, the brady bunch had to get going back to church (or to another house to raid), so we weren't able to finish watching it. (Well actually, sis and I already watched it. We just liked to scare ourselves all over again.) Just lent it to Peewee so he and his bros can continue the Christmas Eve fright. (I love it when people from EBC drop by our place this time of every year. Teehee!)

Christmas is for kids!

It has been a wonderful Christmas Eve. Fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy. Hope everyone had a dandy and blessed time, too!

No comments: