Wednesday, December 20, 2006

randomness is pretty

Due to lack of sensible things to do while waiting for the holiday break, let me share my thoughts...

1. I want to go home.
2. I'm still not done shopping for Christmas.
3. Buses stopping here in Galleria won't budge because the drivers bribe MMDA people with P10. How cheap! How baffling!
4. The call of an editorial job is haunting me. Every single day now.
5. I feel sooooo lazy ever since I got back from Baguio.
6. Christmas is a wonderful season to go broke, because you know you're able to share what you have.
7. A new haircut seems appealing. I'm seeing Charlize Theron's do in Aeon Flux. Hmmm...
8. It's forever exciting to give gifts to people you cherish dearly. Do hope mom, sis and Francis like what I got for them.
9. SM has it all for you. Period.
10. Sometimes, it's a pain in the pocket to work inside a mall. It calls for extreme self-restraint.
11. Two years seem so long for us to get married. But I can wait.
12. Lumpiang ubod is the best!
13. Wish I could meet my online friends.
14. I miss our puppies. We love them so much.
15. I need to really, REALLY start waking up early and moving fast and remember to NOT hit the snooze button so I can come to work as early as 9 or 9:30am.
16. Why are comfort room cubicles always full when you're in a hurry?
17. I'm bored. And happy.
18. Traveling is, I think, what I'd want to do for a very long time. I just need the resources.
19. Egypt is tantalizingly mystical.
20. Is the rafflesia edible?
21. Will this country ever make it?
22. Baguio is heaven on earth.
23. How free it is to see one's life in poetry.
24. Poetry is the song of the soul.
25. I'm afraid I can never be a full-fledged poet. Or maybe....

No comments: