Friday, November 02, 2007

i get to sing for Him again



J
ust came from church a couple of minutes ago. I was feeling a bit of under the weather due to colds, but nothing really serious that would make me want to stay in bed.

Anyway, the Young Adults planned a hangout stint at church, which required us to pitch in a100 bucks each. I arrived late, and I already ate dinner before hitting the road, so I just feasted on fluffy marshmallows and half a stick of barbecue. Then after a couple of chitchat, some of us proceeded to practice the song I'm assigned to sing this first Sunday of November.

I admit, it's been a long time since I've actually sang in church. So I got excited when I was asked to do a number together with some of my co-YP: Aerol on keyboards, Kuya Ryan on guitar, my sis on percussion, and Lew doing the second voice.

It was a good practice. Now I'm looking forward to Sunday.

With this, I share the piece we're performing. I do hope and pray that this song, Amazing Love, be a blessing to everyone who's reading this entry.

No comments: