Thursday, June 17, 2010

of christian bautista and tales of a domesticated life

This is my second time to interview a celebrity. The first one was actor JC de Vera for Cosmo mag's Man on Fire section last December. This time, it was singer Christian Bautista, for the same magazine and section, which is due this coming August.

I'm not a big fan, but I must admit he has a swoon-worthy voice. He's really cute, though, and very nice and witty. When he saw my list of questions, he was shocked to discover that I have 43 items on my list. I bet he thought it would take us forever to finish the interview, but I assured him that all 43 questions are "fun" ones, which means he wasn't expected to give lengthy answers (the section is just a Q&A anyway).

So if you're a fan and you want to know more about this hunky singer's opinion on love, marriage, women and many other things, wait for the Cosmo August issue and grab one as soon as you see it on the newsstand. Oh, and Christian will also be in the September issue, so wait for that, too! (haha, shameless promotion!)

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak:





On the way to the shoot venue in Antipolo, Cosmo's managing editor Camille, formerly my co-editor in our department, and I were talking about our frustrations about renovating/improving our respective homes that we're just currently renting. Then we talked about how Francis and I found the unit in Sofia Bellevue. The conversation spun to other domestic concerns--floor vinyls, house cleaning woes, cooking, etc. We both laughed when we realized that it wasn't so long ago when clothes, bags and shoes dominated our conversations; now it's mostly about being (happily) married.

No comments: